Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some day!..Michiel learns to rock

In my search for freedom



And peace of mind


I’ve left the memories behind


Wanna start a new life


But it seems to be rather absurd


When I know the truth


Is that I always think of you


Chorus:


Someday someway


Together we will be baby


I will take and you will take your time


We’ll wait for our fate


Cos’ nobody owns us baby


We can shake we can shake the rock


Try to throw the picture


Out of my mind


Try to leave the memories behind


Here by the ocean


Wave’s carry voices from you


Do you know the truth


I am thinking of you too


Chorus:


Someday someway


Together we will be baby...


The love we had together


Just fades away in time


And now you’ve got your own world


And I guess I’ve got mine


But the passion that you planted


In the middle of my heart


Is a passion that will never stop


No comments:

Post a Comment